Today’s oil & gas midstream operators are challenged with providing profitable, differentiating services across a highly distributed, complex, diverse, and remote asset base. These challenges are compounded by the ever-changing oil & gas supply/demand balance and resulting economic impact.
Join us for this webinar where you will learn how leading midstream companies are leveraging the PI System as an operational data integration, applications and analytics infrastructure that undergirds their digital transformation programs and turns operational challenges into opportunities.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- What is the “smart gas plant” and how gathering and processing super systems are being financially optimized
- How NGL fractionation operations are driving improved recovery and increasing effective capacity while reducing operational expenses
- How natural gas transmission and storage operators are boosting compression reliability through advanced anomaly detection
- How liquid terminal operators are improving terminal flow path analytics, inventory management and real-time decision support
- How liquid pipeline operators are using real-time drag-reducing agent (DRA) to optimize the DRA/energy/capacity economics
- How produced water gathering, treatment, and disposal operators are addressing challenges and opportunities
About the Presenters
Craig Harclerode is an O&G and HPI Industry Principal at OSIsoft where he consults with companies on how the PI System can add value to their organizations as an operational real-time integration, applications, and analytics infrastructure.
Craig has spent his career focusing on digital-enabled business transformation addressing the dimensions of people/culture and process reengineering and for the last 15 years, doing so by leveraging the PI System in the areas of IIOT/edge, PI AF/PI Vision no-code digital twins, layers of analytics, and hybrid cloud deployments to deliver transformative business value. Craig’s 40-year career has included engineering, operations, and automation in supervisory, executive management, and consultative roles at Amoco Oil, Honeywell IAC, and Aspen Tech. He holds a BS in Chemical Engineering from Texas A&M University, an MBA from Rice University, and is a former Project Management Professional (PMP). Craig has numerous publications and is a regular thought leader presenter at conferences and events globally on “going digital”.
Andrew Nathan is a Senior Systems Engineer and the Midstream Oil & Gas Industry Champion at OSIsoft. He has 12 years of experience in the oil and gas industry, specifically data infrastructure with the PI System, analytics, visualization, process engineering, plant and pipeline modeling, operator training, 3D visualization and virtual environments. He is passionate about operational performance optimization for the process industries through the utilization of data infrastructure and simulation software tools. He holds a Ph.D. in Polymer Science from the University of Akron and a B.S. in Chemical Engineering from Michigan State University.
Sasha Krivonosova is a Senior Pre-Sales Engineer at OSIsoft. As the OSIsoft Oil & Gas Industry Champion, Sasha works with many diverse clients spanning the entire O&G supply chain and supports the development and demonstration of Oil and Gas no-code digital twins and associated visualization. Prior to OSIsoft, she earned a Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering at Perm State Technical University in Russia and worked as a Software Engineer for the Russian O&G company, Lukoil.